We are a factory specialized in metal parts hardware & metal gearbox geared motor through powder metallurgy process .We services with ODM/OEM gearbox design and development , gearmotors manufacture.
A planetary gear set is made up of 3 types of gears , a sun gear , planet gears and a ring gear . The sun gear at high speed is located at the center of the gears , and transmits torque to the planet gears which are typically mounted on the moveable carrier .The planet gears around the central axis rotation ,mesh with the sun gear and an outer ring gear . As all the planet carriers turns , it delivers low-speed, high-torque output .planetary gearboxes are especially efficient, they are suitable for continuous, intermittent and alternating operation as well as for clockwise and anticlockwise rotation. Their use results in an increased performance of the entire drive train since the choice of the right gearbox allows for a smaller motor and thereby increases the economic efficiency of the entire drive train.
Product Name : 8mm small sintering planet gearbox with DC brushed motors high torque geared motor / Speed reducer / steel gearbox
Gearbox Type: Planetary
Gear Ratio : 5:1 , 10:1 , 20:1 , 25:1 , 30:1 , 40:1 , 50:1 , 60:1 ,70:1…100:1… optional
Gearbox diameter : 6mm , 8mm , 12mm , 16mm , 22mm , 24mm ,28mm, 32mm ,36mm, 38mm , 42mm ……
3V , 6V ,12V ,24V available .
Application: metal planetary gearboxes are designed for robustness to sustain intermittent or sudden load changes. Depending on the diameter size, these gearboxes can sustain an input speed of up to 20,000 min-1 or an output torque of up to 25 Nm when operating in intermittent cycles. Due to their low backlash characteristic and the resulting high accuracy, the metal planetary gearboxes are also ideally suited for precise positioning applications.
monitor,automatic vending machine,automatic cruise control,door lock actuator, retractable rearview mirror, meters, optic axis control device, head light beam level adjuster,printers,conditioning damper actuator,Car tail gate electric putter,tooth brush,vibrator, sanitary ware,coffee machine,Sweeping robot,etc.
14 – 3111 rpm , Gear Stages: 1 – 4
No Load Speed: 20-4318 rpm
Rated Load Speed: 18-3625 rpm
No-load Current: 60-80 mA
7 – 254 rpm,Gear Stages: 1 – 4
No-load Speed: 7-1,636 rpm
Rated Load Speed: 7-1,420 rpm
No-load Current: 70-90 mA
Rated Load Current: 125-130 mA
lanetary Gearbox advantages:
- Provides high torque at slow speeds .
- The shafts are made up of hardened and tempered alloy steel .
- Sun gears ,planet gears and ring gears are made of powder metallurgy and sintering steel .
- Low noise levels.
- Good quality taper roller bearings for input and output shafts .
- Increased repeatability . Its Its greater speed radial and axial load offers reliability and robustness, minimizing the misalignment of the gear. In addition, uniform transmission and low vibrations at different loads provide a perfect repeatability.
- Perfect precision: Most rotating angular stability improves the accuracy and reliability of the movement.
- Lower noise level because there is more surface contact. Rolling is much softer and jumps are virtually nonexistent.
- Greater durability: Due to its torsional rigidity and better rolling. To improve this feature, your bearings help reduce the losses that would occur by rubbing the shaft on the box directly. Thus, greater efficiency of the gear and a much smoother operation is achieved.
- Increased torque transmission: With more teeth in contact, the mechanism is able to transmit and withstand more torque. In addition, it does it in a more uniform manner.
- Very good levels of efficiency: Planetary reducers offer greater efficiency and thanks to its design and internal layout losses are minimized during their work. In fact, today, this type of drive mechanisms are those that offer greater efficiency.
- Maximum versatility: Its mechanism is contained in a cylindrical gearbox, which can be installed in almost any space.
Custom geared motors , planet gears , metal gearbox
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Hardened Tooth Surface
Challenges in Achieving High Gear Ratios with Compactness in Planetary Gearboxes
Designing planetary gearboxes with high gear ratios while maintaining compactness presents several challenges:
- Space Constraints: As the gear ratio increases, the number of gear stages required also increases. This can lead to larger gearbox sizes, which may be challenging to accommodate in applications with limited space.
- Bearing Loads: Higher gear ratios often result in increased loads on the bearings and other components due to the redistribution of forces. This can impact the durability and lifespan of the gearbox.
- Efficiency: Each gear stage introduces losses due to friction and other factors. With multiple stages, the overall efficiency of the gearbox can decrease, affecting its energy efficiency.
- Complexity: Achieving high gear ratios can require complex gear arrangements and additional components, which can lead to increased manufacturing complexity and costs.
- Thermal Effects: Higher gear ratios can lead to greater heat generation due to increased friction and loads. Managing thermal effects becomes crucial to prevent overheating and component failure.
To address these challenges, gearbox designers use advanced materials, precise machining techniques, and innovative bearing arrangements to optimize the design for both compactness and performance. Computer simulations and modeling play a critical role in predicting the behavior of the gearbox under different operating conditions, helping to ensure reliability and efficiency.
Contribution of Planetary Gearboxes to Construction Machinery and Heavy Equipment
Planetary gearboxes play a crucial role in enhancing the proper functioning of construction machinery and heavy equipment. Here’s how they contribute:
High Torque Transmission: Construction machinery often requires high torque to handle heavy loads and perform tasks like digging, lifting, and material handling. Planetary gearboxes excel in transmitting high torque efficiently, allowing these machines to operate effectively even under demanding conditions.
Compact Design: Many construction and heavy equipment applications have limited space for gear mechanisms. Planetary gearboxes offer a compact design with a high power-to-weight ratio. This compactness allows manufacturers to integrate gearboxes into tight spaces without compromising performance.
Customizable Ratios: Different construction tasks require varying speeds and torque levels. Planetary gearboxes offer the advantage of customizable gear ratios, allowing equipment designers to tailor the gearbox to the specific needs of the application. This flexibility enhances the versatility of construction machinery.
Durability and Reliability: Construction sites are challenging environments with dust, debris, and extreme weather conditions. Planetary gearboxes are known for their durability and robustness, making them well-suited for heavy-duty applications. Their enclosed design protects internal components from contaminants and ensures reliable operation.
Efficient Power Distribution: Many construction machines are equipped with multiple functions that require power distribution among different components. Planetary gearboxes can be designed with multiple output shafts, enabling efficient distribution of power to various tasks while maintaining precise control.
Reduced Maintenance: The rugged construction and efficient power transmission of planetary gearboxes result in reduced wear and lower maintenance requirements. This is particularly beneficial in construction settings where downtime for maintenance can be costly.
Overall, planetary gearboxes contribute significantly to the proper functioning of construction machinery and heavy equipment by providing high torque, compactness, customization, durability, efficient power distribution, and reduced maintenance needs. Their capabilities enhance the performance and reliability of these machines in the demanding construction industry.
Challenges and Solutions for Managing Power Transmission Efficiency in Planetary Gearboxes
Managing power transmission efficiency in planetary gearboxes is crucial to ensure optimal performance and minimize energy losses. Several challenges and solutions are involved in maintaining high efficiency:
1. Gear Meshing Efficiency: The interaction between gears can lead to energy losses due to friction and meshing misalignment. To address this, manufacturers use precision manufacturing techniques to ensure accurate gear meshing and reduce friction. High-quality materials and surface treatments are also employed to minimize wear and friction.
2. Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential to reduce friction and wear between gear surfaces. Using high-quality lubricants with the appropriate viscosity and additives can enhance power transmission efficiency. Regular maintenance and monitoring of lubrication levels are vital to prevent efficiency losses.
3. Bearing Efficiency: Bearings support the rotating elements of the gearbox and can contribute to energy losses if not properly designed or maintained. Choosing high-quality bearings and ensuring proper alignment and lubrication can mitigate efficiency losses in this area.
4. Bearing Preload: Incorrect bearing preload can lead to increased friction and efficiency losses. Precision assembly and proper adjustment of bearing preload are necessary to optimize power transmission efficiency.
5. Mechanical Losses: Various mechanical losses, such as windage and churning losses, can occur in planetary gearboxes. Designing gearboxes with streamlined shapes and efficient ventilation systems can reduce these losses and enhance overall efficiency.
6. Material Selection: Choosing appropriate materials with high strength and minimal wear characteristics is essential for reducing power losses due to material deformation and wear. Advanced materials and surface coatings can be employed to enhance efficiency.
7. Noise and Vibration: Excessive noise and vibration can indicate energy losses in the form of mechanical inefficiencies. Proper design and precise manufacturing techniques can help minimize noise and vibration, indicating better power transmission efficiency.
8. Efficiency Monitoring: Regular efficiency monitoring through testing and analysis allows engineers to identify potential issues and optimize gearbox performance. This proactive approach ensures that any efficiency losses are promptly addressed.
By addressing these challenges through careful design, material selection, manufacturing techniques, lubrication, and maintenance, engineers can manage power transmission efficiency in planetary gearboxes and achieve high-performance power transmission systems.
editor by CX 2023-10-10