NE series planetary reducer output end is a round body. Its internal structure mainly adopts the sun gear input shaft one-piece design, and output one-piece structure design. Use high-strength specialized bearings to make the product with high load, high precision, and low noise. NE070 series focuses on the uses of automation equipment, various types of packaging, printing, lithium-ion, LCD, robots, palletizers, woodworking, doors and windows, and other industry sectors.
Product Name: High Precision Planetary Gearbox
Product Series: NE070 Series
Features:High precision,high load,l ow noise
Integrated design concept with high-strength bearings ensures the product itself is durable and efficient
A variety of output ideas such as shaft output, flange and gear are available.
1 arc minute ≤ backlash ≤ 3 arc minutes
Reduction ratios ranging from 3 to 100
Frame design: increases torque and optimizes power transmission
Optimised selection of oil seals: reduces friction and laminate transmission efficiency
Protection class IP65
Warranty: 2 years
|Rated output torque
|Emergency stop torque
|Three times of Maximum Output Torque
|Rated input speed
|Max input speed
|20000(10000 under continuous operation)
Packaging Machinery Mechanical Hand Textile Machinery
Non Standard automation Machine Tool Printing Equipment
DESBOER (HangZhou) Transmission Technology Co., Ltd. is a subsidiary of DESBOER (China), which is committed to the design, development, customized production and sales of high precision planetary reducer as 1 of the technology company. Our company has over 10 years of design, production and sales experience, the main products are the high precision planetary reducer, gear, rack, etc., with high quality, short delivery period, high cost performance and other advantages to better serve the demand of global customers. It is worth noting that we remove the intermediate link sale from the factory directly to customers, so that you can get the most ideal price and also get our best quality service simultaneously.
In order to strengthen the advantages of products in the international market, the head company in Kyoto, Japan to established KABUSHIKIKAISYA KYOEKI, mainly engaged in the development of DESBOER high precision planetary reducer, high precision of transmission components such as the development work, to provide the most advanced design technology and the most high-quality products for the international market.
|Motor, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, CNC Machine
|Change Drive Torque, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction
|Hardened Tooth Surface
Challenges in Achieving High Gear Ratios with Compactness in Planetary Gearboxes
Designing planetary gearboxes with high gear ratios while maintaining compactness presents several challenges:
- Space Constraints: As the gear ratio increases, the number of gear stages required also increases. This can lead to larger gearbox sizes, which may be challenging to accommodate in applications with limited space.
- Bearing Loads: Higher gear ratios often result in increased loads on the bearings and other components due to the redistribution of forces. This can impact the durability and lifespan of the gearbox.
- Efficiency: Each gear stage introduces losses due to friction and other factors. With multiple stages, the overall efficiency of the gearbox can decrease, affecting its energy efficiency.
- Complexity: Achieving high gear ratios can require complex gear arrangements and additional components, which can lead to increased manufacturing complexity and costs.
- Thermal Effects: Higher gear ratios can lead to greater heat generation due to increased friction and loads. Managing thermal effects becomes crucial to prevent overheating and component failure.
To address these challenges, gearbox designers use advanced materials, precise machining techniques, and innovative bearing arrangements to optimize the design for both compactness and performance. Computer simulations and modeling play a critical role in predicting the behavior of the gearbox under different operating conditions, helping to ensure reliability and efficiency.
The Role of Lubrication and Cooling in Maintaining Planetary Gearbox Performance
Lubrication and cooling are essential factors in ensuring the optimal performance and longevity of planetary gearboxes. Here’s how they play a crucial role:
Lubrication: Proper lubrication is vital for reducing friction and wear between gear teeth and other moving components within the gearbox. It forms a protective layer that prevents metal-to-metal contact and minimizes heat generation. The lubricant also helps dissipate heat and contaminants, ensuring a smoother and quieter operation.
Using the right type of lubricant and maintaining the proper lubrication level are essential. Over time, lubricants may degrade due to factors like temperature, load, and operating conditions. Regular lubricant analysis and replacement help maintain optimal gearbox performance.
Cooling: Planetary gearboxes can generate significant heat during operation due to friction and power transmission. Excessive heat can lead to lubricant breakdown, reduced efficiency, and premature wear. Cooling mechanisms, such as cooling fans, fins, or external cooling systems, help dissipate heat and maintain a stable operating temperature.
Efficient cooling prevents overheating and ensures consistent lubricant properties, extending the life of the gearbox components. It’s particularly important in applications with high-speed or high-torque requirements.
Overall, proper lubrication and cooling practices are essential to prevent excessive wear, maintain efficient power transmission, and prolong the service life of planetary gearboxes. Regular maintenance and monitoring of lubrication quality and cooling effectiveness are key to ensuring the continued performance of these gearboxes.
Impact of Gear Ratio on Output Speed and Torque in Planetary Gearboxes
The gear ratio of a planetary gearbox has a significant effect on both the output speed and torque of the system. The gear ratio is defined as the ratio of the number of teeth on the driven gear (output) to the number of teeth on the driving gear (input).
1. Output Speed: The gear ratio determines the relationship between the input and output speeds of the gearbox. A higher gear ratio (more teeth on the output gear) results in a lower output speed compared to the input speed. Conversely, a lower gear ratio (fewer teeth on the output gear) leads to a higher output speed relative to the input speed.
2. Output Torque: The gear ratio also affects the output torque of the gearbox. An increase in gear ratio amplifies the torque delivered at the output, making it higher than the input torque. Conversely, a decrease in gear ratio reduces the output torque relative to the input torque.
The relationship between gear ratio, output speed, and output torque is inversely proportional. This means that as the gear ratio increases and output speed decreases, the output torque proportionally increases. Conversely, as the gear ratio decreases and output speed increases, the output torque proportionally decreases.
It’s important to note that the gear ratio selection in a planetary gearbox involves trade-offs between output speed and torque. Engineers choose a gear ratio that aligns with the specific application’s requirements, considering factors such as desired speed, torque, and efficiency.
editor by CX 2023-12-15