Starshine Drive Cycloid Geared Motor Characteristics
1. Smooth running,low noise gear tooth needle more engagement.
2. Cycloidal tooth profile provides a high contact ratio to withstand overload shocks
3. Compact size: single ratio available from 1/9 to 1/87, double stage up from 1/99 to 1/7569
4. Ideal for dynamic applications: frequent start-stop-reversing duties suits for cyclo speed reducer since inertia is low
5. Reduce maintenance costs: high reliability, long life, minimal maintenance compared to conventional gearboxes
6. Internal parts replaceable with other brands to ensure running.
7. Grease Lubricated & Oil Lubricated Models Available
8. Output Shaft Rotation Direction: Single Reduction: Clockwise Rotation; Double Reduction→ Counter Clockwise Rotation
9. Ambient Conditions: Indoor Installation:10-40 Celsius, Max 85% Humidity, Under 1000m Altitude, Well Ventilated Environment, Free of corrosive, explosive gases, vapors and dust
10.Slow Speed Shaft Direction: Horizontal, Vertical Up & Down, Universal Direction
11.Mounting Style: Foot Mount, Flange Mount & Vertical F-flange Mount,
12. Input Connection: Cyclo Integral Motor, Hollow Input Shaft Adapter
13. Coupling Method With Driven Machine: Coupling, Gears, Chain Sprocket Or Belt
14. Cycloid reducer Capacity Range: 0.37kW ~ 11kW;
2. Technical parameters
|Output Shaft Dia.
ZheJiang CZPT Drive Co.,Ltd,the predecessor was a state-owned military mould enterprise, was established in 1965. CZPT specializes in the complete power transmission solution for high-end equipment manufacturing industries based on the aim of “Platform Product, Application Design and Professional Service”.
Starshine have a strong technical force with over 350 employees at present, including over 30 engineering technicians, 30 quality inspectors, covering an area of 80000 square CZPT and kinds of advanced processing machines and testing equipments. We have a good foundation for the industry application development and service of high-end speed reducers & variators owning to the provincial engineering technology research center,the lab of gear speed reducers, and the base of modern R&D.
Quality:Insist on Improvement,Strive for Excellence With the development of equipment manufacturing indurstry,customer never satirsfy with the current quality of our products,on the contrary,wcreate the value of quality.
Quality policy:to enhance the overall level in the field of power transmission
Quality View:Continuous Improvement , pursuit of excellence
Quality Philosophy:Quality creates value
3. Incoming Quality Control
To establish the AQL acceptable level of incoming material control, to provide the material for the whole inspection, sampling, immunity. On the acceptance of qualified products to warehousing, substandard goods to take return, check, rework, rework inspection; responsible for tracking bad, to monitor the supplier to take corrective
measures to prevent recurrence.
4. Process Quality Control
The manufacturing site of the first examination, inspection and final inspection, sampling according to the requirements of some projects, judging the quality change trend;
found abnormal phenomenon of manufacturing, and supervise the production department to improve, eliminate the abnormal phenomenon or state.
5. FQC(Final QC)
After the manufacturing department will complete the product, stand in the customer’s position on the finished product quality verification, in order to ensure the quality of
customer expectations and needs.
6. OQC(Outgoing QC)
After the product sample inspection to determine the qualified, allowing storage, but when the finished product from the warehouse before the formal delivery of the goods, there is a check, this is called the shipment inspection.Check content:In the warehouse storage and transfer status to confirm, while confirming the delivery of the
product is a product inspection to determine the qualified products.
|Motor, Agricultural Machinery, Ceramic
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Vertical or Horizotal Type
|Planetary Conedisk Friction Type
Concept of Coaxial and Parallel Shaft Arrangements in Planetary Gearboxes
In planetary gearboxes, the arrangement of shafts plays a crucial role in determining the gearbox’s overall structure and functionality. The two common shaft arrangements are coaxial and parallel configurations:
Coaxial Shaft Arrangement: In a coaxial arrangement, the input shaft and output shaft are positioned along the same axis, resulting in a compact and streamlined design. The planetary gears and other components are aligned concentrically around the central axis, allowing for efficient power transmission and reduced space requirements. Coaxial planetary gearboxes are commonly used in applications where space is limited, and a compact form factor is essential. They are often employed in robotics, automotive systems, and aerospace mechanisms.
Parallel Shaft Arrangement: In a parallel arrangement, the input and output shafts are positioned parallel to each other but on different axes. The planetary gears are aligned in a way that allows the power to be transmitted from the input shaft to the output shaft via a combination of meshing gears. This arrangement allows for a larger gear diameter and higher torque transmission capabilities. Parallel planetary gearboxes are often used in applications requiring high torque and heavy-duty performance, such as industrial machinery, construction equipment, and material handling systems.
The choice between coaxial and parallel shaft arrangements depends on the specific requirements of the application. Coaxial configurations are favored for compactness and efficient power transmission, while parallel configurations excel in handling higher torque and heavy loads. Both arrangements offer distinct advantages and are chosen based on factors like available space, torque demands, load characteristics, and overall system design.
Maintenance Practices to Extend the Lifespan of Planetary Gearboxes
Proper maintenance is essential for ensuring the longevity and optimal performance of planetary gearboxes. Here are specific maintenance practices that can help extend the lifespan of planetary gearboxes:
1. Regular Inspections: Implement a schedule for routine visual inspections of the gearbox. Look for signs of wear, damage, oil leaks, and any abnormal conditions. Early detection of issues can prevent more significant problems.
2. Lubrication: Adequate lubrication is crucial for reducing friction and wear between gearbox components. Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for lubricant type, viscosity, and change intervals. Ensure that the gearbox is properly lubricated to prevent premature wear.
3. Proper Installation: Ensure the gearbox is installed correctly, following the manufacturer’s guidelines and specifications. Proper alignment, torque settings, and clearances are critical to prevent misalignment-related wear and other issues.
4. Load Monitoring: Avoid overloading the gearbox beyond its designed capacity. Excessive loads can accelerate wear and reduce the gearbox’s lifespan. Regularly monitor the load conditions and ensure they are within the gearbox’s rated capacity.
5. Temperature Control: Maintain the operating temperature within the recommended range. Excessive heat can lead to accelerated wear and lubricant breakdown. Adequate ventilation and cooling measures may be necessary in high-temperature environments.
6. Seal and Gasket Inspection: Regularly check seals and gaskets for signs of leakage. Damaged seals can lead to lubricant loss and contamination, which can cause premature wear and gear damage.
7. Vibration Analysis: Use vibration analysis techniques to detect early signs of misalignment, imbalance, or other mechanical issues. Monitoring vibration levels can help identify problems before they lead to serious damage.
8. Preventive Maintenance: Establish a preventive maintenance program based on the gearbox’s operational conditions and usage. Perform scheduled maintenance tasks such as gear inspections, lubricant changes, and component replacements as needed.
9. Training and Documentation: Ensure that maintenance personnel are trained in proper gearbox maintenance procedures. Keep comprehensive records of maintenance activities, inspections, and repairs to track the gearbox’s condition and history.
10. Consult Manufacturer Guidelines: Always refer to the manufacturer’s maintenance and servicing guidelines specific to the gearbox model and application. Following these guidelines will help maintain warranty coverage and ensure best practices are followed.
By adhering to these maintenance practices, you can significantly extend the lifespan of your planetary gearbox, minimize downtime, and ensure reliable performance for your industrial machinery or application.
Energy Efficiency of a Worm Gearbox: What to Expect
The energy efficiency of a worm gearbox is an important factor to consider when evaluating its performance. Here’s what you can expect in terms of energy efficiency:
- Typical Efficiency Range: Worm gearboxes are known for their compact size and high gear reduction capabilities, but they can exhibit lower energy efficiency compared to other types of gearboxes. The efficiency of a worm gearbox typically falls in the range of 50% to 90%, depending on various factors such as design, manufacturing quality, lubrication, and load conditions.
- Inherent Losses: Worm gearboxes inherently involve sliding contact between the worm and worm wheel. This sliding contact generates friction, leading to energy losses in the form of heat. The sliding action also contributes to lower efficiency when compared to gearboxes with rolling contact.
- Helical-Worm Design: Some manufacturers offer helical-worm gearbox designs that combine elements of helical and worm gearing. These designs aim to improve efficiency by incorporating helical gears in the reduction stage, which can lead to higher efficiency compared to traditional worm gearboxes.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication plays a significant role in minimizing friction and improving energy efficiency. Using high-quality lubricants and ensuring the gearbox is adequately lubricated can help reduce losses due to friction.
- Application Considerations: While worm gearboxes might have lower energy efficiency compared to other types of gearboxes, they still offer advantages in terms of compactness, high torque transmission, and simplicity. Therefore, the decision to use a worm gearbox should consider the specific requirements of the application, including the trade-off between energy efficiency and other performance factors.
When selecting a worm gearbox, it’s essential to consider the trade-offs between energy efficiency, torque transmission, gearbox size, and the specific needs of the application. Regular maintenance, proper lubrication, and selecting a well-designed gearbox can contribute to achieving the best possible energy efficiency within the limitations of worm gearbox technology.
editor by CX 2023-11-16